Great prices on furniture for designers, architects, and general contractors.
If you are a professional interior designer, architect, or licensed general contractor that works with homeowners on their design or improvement project, you have an opportunity to receive special trade pricing. Please stop in today to apply.
If you are looking for furniture for a commercial application please visit our Contract page.
Why PARTNER WITH Williams FOR INTERIOR DESIGN PROJECTS?
When partnering with us, you will gain access to multiple design galleries and over 100 stocked collections for clients to sit in, touch and experience. We also have an unlimited amount of options for special ordering from the best manufacturers in the business. In stock items can be delivered typically within 1 week. Special Orders range from 3-8 weeks.
- Appointments NOT required. (However, If you would like to notify us in advance that you are coming in with a client please don’t hesitate to do so. If you need materials out in advance, we are happy to accommodate your request.)
- Freight included* when shipped straight to our warehouse.
- $75 Local delivery fee. This includes unboxing at our warehouse, assembly, blanket wrapped furniture placed on our trucks and setup** at customers home.
- Warranties handled by Williams. We help customers years down the road with fulfilling warranties between them and the manufacturer.
- Customer Service provided by Williams.
- Great Hours: 9:30am-5:30PM Tuesday – Saturday. Open Until 8PM Thursdays. 12-5PM Sundays.
*Additional freight charges if items drop ship to another location.**Applies to local delivery zone. All setup is included in our local delivery fee. Additional delivery charges may be assessed at time of order for projects out of our local delivery zone and normal scope of simply placing the furniture.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Williams Trade Program
At least one of the following documents is required to support your Williams Trade application:
- Valid membership in a major design organization (e.g., ASID, IIDA, AIA, NKBA, IDC)
- Interior design certification (e.g., NCIDQ, CCIDC)
- Valid business license verifying your business in interior design or licensed general contracting
- Valid EIN or Resale Certificate confirming active interior design based business
The Williams Trade program is only for professional interior designers, architects and licensed general contractors that work with homeowners on their design or improvement projects. The program is not open to other businesses not focused on the residential design and home improvement segment. Visit Contract page for Contract Program.
If you intend to purchase merchandise for resale, you will be required to supply a Resale or Sales Tax Certificate. Without this documentation, sales tax will be applied to all orders.
You can give us a call 847-831-4300 or email us at email@example.com.